422+ mg, 24 teaspoons
4Fl. Oz. (118.2 mL)
**This product is best kept cool, so store in the refrigerator whenever possible!**
Glutathione is a key antioxidant essential for cell health, immune support, and detoxification.*
Where to Purchase
**Must order by phone at certain pharmacies
We use only the highest quality ingredients, including Opitac Glutathione from Japan
- Reduced l-glutathione - High quality glutathione from Japan.
- Purified water
- Lecithin – The liposomes in this product are derived from non-GMO lecithin. The lecithin is an extract of soy oil, not protein. There is no soy protein in this product.
- Glycerin – Glycerin is used as a sweetener and preservative, and is derived from palm fruit oil. It supports the stability of the liposomes and allows for the extended shelf life. Glycerin is a normal product of fat metabolism and is readily converted to glucose for metabolism.
- Potassium Sorbate – A natural material used as a preservative to prevent yeast and mold growth. It is a form of sorbic acid, a naturally occurring fatty acid which is easily metabolized in the body. Potassium sorbate is used to preserve wine, baked goods and cheese. It is derived from palm fruit oil.
Refrigerate. It’s ok for the product to be at room temperature for a few days during shipping or traveling. It is best to keep the product refrigerated as soon as it is received for best user experience.
- Lightly shake or “swirl” the bottle.
- Can be taken straight or mixed with water or juice.
- Recommended adult starting serving is 1/2 – 1 teaspoon.
- Children: 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon for every 30 lb of weight.
- Best taken in the morning on an empty stomach or before food.
- Wait at least 20 minutes to eat.
- Once the bottle is opened, use within 2 months.
- Plastic - Our original liposomal glutathione in PET plastic
- Glass- The same product in a glass bottle
- Canada – Our product is available in Canada with a NPN.
Patented in 2013 and manufactured in California since 2004, ReadiSorb® Glutathione is a liquid that can be mixed with juice, water, or your favorite drink. ReadiSorb® is the first Liposomal Glutathione with published research.
- Gluten Free
- Alcohol Free
Each new batch of ReadiSorb® Liposomal Glutathione is tested by an independent laboratory to ensure the quality of our products. We test to ensure the correct amount of reduced l-glutathione is present when it is manufactured. We test again at the end of its two year shelf life.
Furthermore, we ensure a pure product by testing for the following:
A Key Antioxidant
Glutathione is found in all cells in the body. It functions to:
- Neutralize and Remove Toxins
- - Glutathione binds with pollutants and toxins that can then be excreted through urine or bile.*
- Protect cells against free radicals, viruses, bacteria
- - Glutathione is capable of preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals and heavy metals.*
- Enhance immune function
- - For immune cells to be healthy and active they need glutathione.*
Mix it Up!
Feel free to mix with water, juice, or your favorite cool drink.